Catalytic converting hydrogen gas, which has flammable and explosive properties at ambient temperature, into water vapor and eliminating the hazard
- Measuring 324 x 174 x 85 mm (length x width x height)
- Weighing 5 kg ± 5% (per device)
- Operating at 0 - 125 °C temperature range
- 200 liters of hydrogen burning capacity per hour (capacity at 2% H₂)
- Start of combustion at 0.15% H₂ concentration
- Start of combustion at temperatures above 0 °C
- The exhausted catalysts are recovered by reactivation and operationalized.
Defense Industry, Battery Rooms
All the submarines in Gölcük Naval Shipyard Command use this product for the recovery and regeneration of the catalysts.
A national patent application has been filed to the Turkish Patent and Trademark Office regarding the invention entitled "A Method for Turning Carbon-Supported Metal Catalysts In Powder Form into Flexible Plates in a Short Period of Time". The application number is 2015/15235.